Monday, November 22, 2010

Introduction to the Watch Watchers Watch Blog

I am eager to continue blogging about luxury watches. Although this is my first post on this blog, this is by no means my first ever luxury watch blog. I have blogged for the past 3 years about luxury watches and I will continue to do so without a particular affiliation to any watch company.

I hope to accomplish many things through this blog.

  • Dig up some long forgotten watch history - such as the time Harry Winston went rummaging through the garbage to find a lost gem or the Santos-Dumont story.
  • Review cutting edge watch materials and watch movements.
  • Describe new watch designs.
  • Watch companies as time keepers of sporting events.
  • Who's wearing what watch.
  • Watch competitions and the winners.
  • Watch Fairs like Baselworld and SIHH.
  • Descriptions of Watch Movements such as the tourbillon, minute repeater, sonnerie, perpetual calender, chronograph and astronomical measurements.
  • Weird watches
  • Weird Watch stories (which I hope will be taken with a grain of salt)
  • Important Watch Maintenance Techniques
  • and so much more.
Please follow my blog and add comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment